Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday 9 March 2012

photography props - lace crowns

i've been dabbling in creativity this past week dabbling in lace crowns (or tiara's) for photography props, little girl gifts, big girl gifts or for any other special event or happening. i've loved working on and creating...filling in my time in between visiting my mother up at the hospital this week daily. my dear old mum had a heart attack this week and although it was only a minor one...it's a tad scary. she is also battling pneumonia and is on a concoction of antibiotics, fluid tablets and steroids to help where it's needed. she'll be in for a few more days and then when they finally discharge her next week some time...there is the outpatient clinics and cardiac stuff she will be working through. so to help with the focus and what's taken place i needed to take a step back from my other priorities and just create...something i need to do when things aren't always okay in my world. 


yep that's what i've been busy creating and i have a few more to add to the collection. i've already had other photographers and mum's purchase some and although there is a limited range and amount of each...i am busy creating extra stock and taking custom orders as well.

price starts from $12 per crown/tiara plus $5 flat rate or $8 registered postage within australia only. for overseas orders please contact me and i'll organise a quote on shipping to your destination. i don't have a store just yet so for any orders please pop on over to my facebook page here or email me at christurnbullphotography@gmail.com

these are all created individually and uniquely and no 2 crowns/tiara's may be the same. today i hope to add a couple more images to my facebook page chris turnbull photography of a couple of different colours. please note that many of these are OOAK at present, if sold i can certainly create more upon order. 

it's a long weekend here and i'm looking forward to it. hubby and i are planning to head down to daylesford for lunch on monday just to take some much needed time out and for me to take photos. we planned to head that way this week on wednesday however due to my mum having a heart attack and in hospital i didn't want to risk being too far away just in case. for those of you here in australia sharing the long weekend with me...enjoy every minute of it.

chris xxx

2 comments:

Amy Eileen said...

Those are so gorgeous! I love them! :)

Chris said...

thank you amy :)